Child and Youth Programs - Guantanamo Bay
***All CYP Programs are currently operating at level 2 (approved mission critical personnel only)
Child and Youth Programs (CYP) Guantanamo Bay has five components:
- Hourly Care is available here in Guantanamo Bay!
- Child Development Center (CDC) provides full time and hourly care for children ages six weeks to five years.
- School Age Center (SAC) provides quality "out of school" activities for children who have started kindergarten up to twelve years of age.
- Oasis Teen Center offers developmental and recreational programs for 12 years (must be in at least 7th grade) to eighteen years.
- Youth Sports and Fitness (YSF) provides sports clinics, leagues, and events for children three years to eighteen years.
- The Guantanamo Bay School Liaison Officer (SLO) is a resource for parents and students. The role of the SLO is to connect parents and students with information, resources, and contacts for childcare, the DoDEA School here on base, and homeschooling.
Helpful Links for Parents and Children in Guantanamo Bay
Coming to the island? Download this welcome letter from our School Liaison Officer!
Need to arrange childcare? Let us know by registering on Militarychildcare.com .
Payments to CYP can be made through our CYP online portal!
Need assistance with CYP online? Download the CYP Online Guide Here!