Marine Hill Pool
The Marine Hill Pool is a 50-yard, 6 lane lap swim pool located in between the PWD building and Fire House at Marine Hill.
Marine Hill pool operations & hours Mondays, Wednesdays & Fridays!
Individual Lap swim timeslots available Mondays, Wednesdays & Fridays:
Mornings 0530-0615; 0630-0715; 0730-0815.
Evenings 1600-1645; 1700-1745; 1800-1845.
(No lunchtime lap swim)
Reservations are recommended; walk-ins will be allowed on a space-available basis. Please call x2825 between 8am-6pm M-W-F to make reservations (call Friday for Monday lap swim reservations). Lap swim only, one person per lane, max 6 people in the pool area during each designated lap swim timeframe. No recreational pool-area use (no sunbathing, rec swimming, etc.) during these times.
The following rules apply for Lap Swim:
- Patrons must wear masks when entering/exiting the facility, & must follow social distancing guidelines.
- Pool lanes available by pre-registration; walk-ins will be allowed on a space-available basis.
- Lap swimmers only; one person per lane, max 6 people in the pool area during each designated lap swim timeframe. Lap swim time blocks are 45 minutes (for sanitation between times/users).
- Enter and exit your designated lap lane from the shallow end only; swim in the middle of your lane.
- No recreational pool-area use (no sunbathing, socializing, etc.).
- No early entry/late exit; swimmers MUST exit the lap lane when the lifeguard calls for it.
- MWR’s equipment is not available for checkout or use.
- Patrons should to come ready to swim and must leave immediately when designated swim time is over; restrooms are closed but may be available on a case by case basis.
- Children 10-17 must have a current Navy Youth Swim license & photo ID. No children under 10.
- All other pool & facility rules must be adhered to; please follow the Aquatics staff’s instructions.
Command PT and Training pool use available Mondays & Wednesdays 1100-1400 at Marine Hill pool.
1-week in advance reservations required, No walk-ins; please email Deborah.firstname.lastname@example.org for Command/Unit pool use reservations. All NSGB social distancing & facility rules must be adhered to during Command Training pool use.
SCUBA instruction pool use with authorized instructors 5pm-9pm Tuesday evenings. No individual pool use for SCUBA training or testing; must be part of a confirmed SCUBA class with an MWR-contracted, authorized instructor.
We thank you for your patience while we all adjust to this ‘new normal’. We ask that you please adhere to posted rules so we may continue to offer our services. Failure to follow rules and protocols may result in loss of use for all.